- Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Advance Battery Materials industry in globally with research from Global Industry Reports team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialization.
- Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarized alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight, and confident growth projections.
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Advanced Battery Material Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2010-2027 period, with 2010-2020 as historical data, 2021 as a base year, 2022 as an estimated year and forecasts till 2027.
- Advancing lithium ion batteries for the future – Whether it be smartphones or EVs, the same dynamic prevails – customers demand increasing functionality and/or performance from their devices, which demands the same from their energy source. Today, that source consists primarily of batteries based upon lithium-ion technology in a limited set of formulations and configurations. A single electric car requires approximately 4,000 batteries, requiring 4 billion for 1 million EVs. And these are just a couple of the markets driving growth in the battery industry.
- This study quantifies the consumption of key lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery materials and focuses on gauging the impact that key market developments, like the advancements in battery chemistries, the rapid increase in electric vehicle (EV) sales, an ever-tightening regulatory scenario, and a shift in consumer preferences towards EVs, etc., are expected to have on the demand for individual materials between 2022 and 2027.The study quantifies the consumption of key material types, namely cathode materials, anode materials, electrolytes, separators, binders, and adhesives & sealants. On the basis of applications, the study analyses the demand for battery materials from applications such as EVs, industrial and energy storage systems (ESS), consumer electronics, and others (medical & healthcare devices and portable tools). The study quantifies the consumption of each of these material types on the basis of a robust methodology comprising an analysis of total Li-ion battery production, EV production volumes, uptake of the considered materials, and supply of those materials.
The Advance Battery Materials Report Includes:
- The report provides a deep dive details of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure.
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends.
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products.
- Historic volume and value sizes, company, and brand market shares.
- Five-year forecasts of market trends and market growth.
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Analysis by geography, region, Country, and its states.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- Market segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region and others.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- Analysis of competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Turkey, Qatar, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Egypt, Denmark, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and others.
Lithium-ion, Lead Acid, Sodium Sulfur, Sodium Metal Halide, Smart Nano Battery, Magnesium Ion, Next-Generation Flow Battery, Metal Air Battery and Nickel Cadmium and Other.
Cathode, Anode, Electrolyte, Casing, Separator, Packaging and Others.
Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Industrial, Energy Storage Systems and Others.
|Companies covered||Asahi Kasei Corporation; BASF SE; Dowdupont, Inc.; Enerdel, Inc.; Entek International; Gravita India Limited; Gs Yuasa Corporation; Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.; Johnson Matthey Plc; Kureha Corporation; L&F; LG Chem Ltd; Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings; Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.; NEI Corporation; Nexeon Limited; Nichia Corporation; Oxis Energy Ltd; Pathion Inc.; Polyplus Battery Company, Inc.; Posco; Pulead Technology Industry Co., Ltd.; Saft Groupe Sa; Samsung Sdi Co.,Ltd.; Shanghai Shanshan Tech Co., Ltd.; Shanshan Technology; Showa Denko K.K.; Siemens; Sion Power Corporation; Sumitomo Corporation; Tanaka Chemical Corp.; Targray Technology International; TCI Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.; Toda Kogyo Corp.; Toray Industries, Inc.; Ube Industries Ltd.; Umicore Cobalt & Specialty Materials (CSM); Zhangjiagang Guotai Huarong Chemical New Material Co., Ltd. and Others.|
Based on battery type:
- Lead-acid battery
- Lithium ion battery
Based on material:
Based on application:
- Portable device
- Electric vehicle
- Energy Storage Systems
- Household Appliances
- Electronics Industry
Objectives of the study
To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the respective market. To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total respective market. To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the respective market. A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
After Sales Support
- Every updated edition of the report and full data stack will be provided at no extra cost for 24 months.
- Latest 2021 base year report.
- No user limitation for the report. Unlimited access within the organization.
- Unrestricted post-sales support at no additional cost
- Free report customization (equivalent up to 10 analyst’s working days) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope
- Global Industry Reports will support your post-purchase for a period of 24 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data needed, for your analysis.
- Option to purchase regional or some selected Chapters from the report.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
- What is the total market value?
- What will be the growth in 2027?
- What are the key trends in the market?
- What are the major players in the markets?
- What are the key growth strategies of industry players?
- Which region would offer a higher growth?
- What are the countries included in the rest of the word segments?
- How can I get report sample?