Global Counter UAS Market – Overview
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Counter UAS Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Counter UAS Market – Introduction
- The Counter UAS market growth can be seen because of the increasing demand for anti-drone systems. There have been increasing terrorist activities that have propelled the demand for the counter UAS Technology. Counter UAS system can also track and detect other aerial vehicles. Owing to the increasing illegal activities with the drone, the global Counter UAS market is expected to grow more in the forecast period. Counter UAS Technology protects large public spaces, airports, and critical infrastructure such as stadiums, battlefield sites and military installations. Here the electro-optical and infrared sensors are sued to detect the drones.
- Increasing research and experiment to strengthen the defense system has further propelled the Counter UAS market growth. Additionally, the increasing concern about potential security threats from unauthorized aircraft Technology will boost this market trend. Also, the increasing attacks through aerial Technology are expected to increase the Counter UAS market trends. The governments around the world are investing highly to make their country and civilian mote secure. As a result, they are looking forward to advanced defense Technology like counter UAS. The demand for the market will grow more in the forecast period owing to the rapid adoption of anti-drone systems.
Global Counter UAS Market – Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of Global Counter UAS Market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Global Counter UAS Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
Laser Systems, Kinetic Systems and Electronic Systems.
Air, Ground and Naval.
|By System Configuration
Portable, Vehicle-Mounted and Standalone.
Military and Defense, Commercial, Homeland Security and others.
Detection (Radar, RF Scanners, EO/IR, and Acoustic System) and Interdiction (Jammers, Spoofing, Laser, and Nets).
|Companies covered||Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Security and Counterintelligence Group (SCG) LCC, DroneShield Ltd., Boeing, Saab AB, Lockheed Martin Corporation, IAI, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Raytheon Company, DroneDefence, Harris Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd, Thales Group, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd, ROHDE&SCHWARZ, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd, HENSOLDT, ASELSAN AS, Babcock International Group PLC, Black Sage, BSS Holland BV, Cobham Antenna Systems, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Leonardo SpA, Liteye Systems Inc. and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Counter UAS Market
- The Counter UAS global market is divided into laser systems, kinetic systems, and electronic systems based on Technology. Electronic systems are expected to hold the highest Counter UAS market share in the forecast period. This is due to huge investment by the big key players across the world.
- Based on the platform, the Counter UAS market is segmented into air, ground, and naval. The ground-based segment is expected to hold the highest Counter UAS market share during the forecast period because most of the counter UAS system is ground-based.
- By configuration, the Counter UAS market is segmented into portable and vehicle-mounted.
- This market is segmented into military and defense, commercial, and homeland security based on end-use. Among these, the military and defense are expected to hold the highest share in the market. Recently the countries are giving priority to strengthening the counter UAS to monitor the terrorist activities. It would boost the demand of this segment, and it is expected to grow at a faster rate.
- Based on application, this market is segmented into detection and interdiction. The detection is sub-segmented into RF scanners, radar, and acoustic systems. The interdiction system is sub-segmented into spoofing, nets, laser, and jammers.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Counter UAS Market
- An epidemic outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus affected many lives and industries. To control it, governments worldwide imposed strict rules, causing a shutdown to many shops and companies. Many people lost their jobs, and companies lost manpower, causing low production that hampered many businesses. Due to all these factors, the Counter UAS market got negatively impacted by the pandemic. The new projects worldwide are on a halt, leading to a decline in demand for counter UAS. The global manufacturers of counter UAS Technology are struggling to manufacture as the laborers are bound to stay in their homes. In addition, already available counter UAS can’t be transported due to the travel restrictions and disruption in the global supply chain. Apart from that, delayed purchases, personnel restrictions, and restrictions in cross-border trade will decline the demand of the Counter UAS market. The impact of covid-19 on the market is temporary, and once the situation improves, the production and supply of these products are expected to increase.
Recent Developments in Global Counter UAS Market
- In December 2018, Lockheed Martin Corporation signed an IDIQ contract with the US Department of Defense. This contract will provide high-powered-microwave (HPM)-based airborne counter-unmanned aircraft systems (CUAS).
Key Market Players in Global Counter UAS Market
- The major players in the Global Counter UAS Market are Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Security and Counterintelligence Group (SCG) LCC, DroneShield Ltd., Boeing, Saab AB, Lockheed Martin Corporation, IAI, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Raytheon Company, DroneDefence, Harris Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd, Thales Group, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd, ROHDE&SCHWARZ, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd, HENSOLDT, ASELSAN AS, Babcock International Group PLC, Black Sage, BSS Holland BV, Cobham Antenna Systems, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Leonardo SpA, Liteye Systems Inc.
- Also, the Global Counter UAS Market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Counter UAS Market
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Counter UAS Market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Counter UAS Market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Counter UAS Market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.