Global Geosynthetics market – Overview
The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Geosynthetics market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Geosynthetics market – Introduction
Geosynthetics are largely used in waste management and infrastructure development applications such as railroads, roadways, soil reinforcement and stabilization, heap leach pads, landfills, and containment sites. The basic functions of geosynthetics materials are separation, reinforcement, filtration, drainage, and barrier. The increasing spending on infrastructural development and demand for waste management is expected to offer opportunities for manufacturers during the forecast period.
Global Geosynthetics market Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure. The report analyzes and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies and applications.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- The report focuses on detailed profile of major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, SWOT Analysis, recent development and contact information.
- Market segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region and others.
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Germany, Russia, Turkey, China, France, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, UK, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Australia and others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development, competitive developments (such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market) and regulatory framework.
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- 61 data tables and 30 additional tables.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
|By Product Type
Geotextiles, Geomembranes, Geogrids, Geocomposites, Geonets and Other.
Water/wastewater Management, Civil Construction and Mining, Roads & Infrastructure, Ecological, Energy and Others.
|Companies covered||AGRU America, Inc.; Berry Global, Inc.; CETCO; Fibertex Nonwovens A/S; Freudenberg Group; GSE Environmental, Inc.; Global Synthetics; Hanes Geo Components; HUESKER Group; Koninklijke Ten Cate N.V.; Low & Bonar PLC; Mattex Geosynthetics; NAUE GmbH & Co. KG; Officine Maccaferri SPA; Propex Operating Company, LLC; PRS Geo-Technologies; Raven Industries, Inc.; Solmax, Schouw & Co; Tenax Corporation; TenCate Geosynthetics Americas; Tensar International Corporation, Inc.; Thrace-LINQ, Inc. AND TYPAR and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Geosynthetics market
- The global Geosynthetics market is divided into different segments on the basis of Product Type, types, Application, and region. The industrial valves market segment on the basis of Product types includes Geotextiles, Geomembranes, Geogrids, Geocomposites, Geonets and others. On the basis of Application, the Geosynthetics market segment comprises a ri Water/wastewater Management, Civil Construction and Mining, Roads & Infrastructure, Ecological, Energy and many more. Based on region, the global geosynthetics market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Geosynthetics market
- The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic slowed down the growth of the global economy and impacted it in an adverse way. Several businesses and the working sector faced the harsher consequences of the pandemic and have to bear the burden of financial losses. The global health crisis is not the only have created by the COVID19 outbreak; it also declined the growth rate of the entire economy. The lockdown restrictions have resulted in the closure of working premises and industrial operations. As the industrial operations were put at a halt for an uncertain time period, it impacted the global Geosynthetics market.
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly disrupted the global construction sector in 2020, with projects being halted due to lockdown restrictions owing to the non-availability of workforces, supply chain disruptions, country-wide lockdowns, temporary closures of infrastructure projects, and limited availability of raw materials. Companies have witnessed lower demand for new office spaces, shops, and others which resulted in a decline in revenue. However, due to the easing of the norms by the government with preventive measures such as social distancing and relief funds, the end-use industries are recovering. Moreover, the construction sector was exempted from the lockdown restrictions in few countries such as Australia as it falls under essential services. In Indonesia, preventive lockdown measures, hampered supply chains, and delays in infrastructure projects are major reasons for the decline in the construction industry in the country. The US construction industry was affected majorly due to the limited availability of raw material as the imports from various other countries such as China was restricted due to the pandemic. However, stimulus package by various government globally has helped the countries to support the declining economy, which is also expected to support the construction industry and lead to economic recovery post the COVID-19 crisis by boosting infrastructural growth.
Recent Developments in Global Geosynthetics market
- In June 2021, SOLMAX acquired TenCate Geosynthetics, the Netherlands-based provider of geosynthetics and industrial fabrics. The acquisition is expected to increase the innovation capabilities and global reach of the company. The acquisition is expected to bring additional business opportunities for the company in containment and infrastructure applications in mining, transportation, energy, waste management, and civil engineering.
- In March 2021, Fibertex Nonwovens has USD 48 million to expand its production capacity of the manufacturing facility in the US. The new facility is expected to have a spunlace operation line to focus on sustainable product development to cater the rising demand from the North American market.
- In July 2020, NAUE developed its first biodegradable nonwoven geotextile product under the brand, Secutex Green. The product is developed from organic and renewable materials for civil engineering applications.
- In February 2019, Strata System established a new production facility in Gujarat, India. The company is expected to manufacture StrataGrid geogrid and HDPE geocells to cater the rising demand for geosynthetics materials.
Key Market Players in Global Geosynthetics market
- The major players in the Global Geosynthetics market are AGRU America, Inc.; Berry Global, Inc.; CETCO; Fibertex Nonwovens A/S; Freudenberg Group; GSE Environmental, Inc.; Global Synthetics; Hanes Geo Components; HUESKER Group; Koninklijke Ten Cate N.V.; Low & Bonar PLC; Mattex Geosynthetics; NAUE GmbH & Co. KG; Officine Maccaferri SPA; Propex Operating Company, LLC; PRS Geo-Technologies; Raven Industries, Inc.; Solmax, Schouw & Co; Tenax Corporation; TenCate Geosynthetics Americas; Tensar International Corporation, Inc.; Thrace-LINQ, Inc., TYPAR and Others.
- Also, the Geosynthetics market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Geosynthetics market Study
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Geosynthetics market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Geosynthetics market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Geosynthetics market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- GIR Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.