The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2010-2020 as historical data, 2021 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
COVID 19 Impacts on Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- The Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) market estimated at US$6.18 Billion in the year 2021, is now projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% and reach US$11.29 Billion by 2027.
- The rising trend of digitization, along with the introduction of HTML5 and
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) are the key factors driving the growth of the market. HTML5 and IIOT enable end users to conveniently use new software programs and allow optimal monitoring of machinery and equipment across industries. Also, enterprises are increasingly focusing on generating customizable and useful interfaces to create more lucrative opportunities in the market. Additionally, there is an increasing preference for multi-touch screens and gadgets for augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), which is also driving the market further. Moreover, benefits such as the reduction in operating costs by substituting indicator lights, push buttons, selectors and replacing them with minimalistic tools and control features have increased the adoption of HMI systems across the globe.
- 358 Pages Report
- 164 Company Profiles
- 212 Market data Tables
- 113 Figures And 55 Data sheets (Excel and CSV)
- 96 Major Countries Covered with their respective states
- The report provides a deep dive details of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- To analyze and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value
- Market segments on the basis of type, application, end users, region and others
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- The report focuses on detailed profile of major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- 212 data tables and 23 additional tables.
Reports Scope and Segments:
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- It also explains the major drivers and current trends within the particular sector.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped on the basis of their market share.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- Discusses trends within the market and provides a future outlook.
- Reviews business activities of market leaders.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Segments covered in the Report:
|Forecast units||Value (USD) in Million/ Billion|
|Segments covered||Offering, configuration, and end-user industry|
|Regions covered||Americas, APAC, EMEA & Rest of World|
|Companies covered||ABB Ltd.; Advantech Co., Ltd.; AVEVA Group plc.; American Industrial Systems, Inc.; Beijer Electronics, Inc.; Eaton Corporation PLC; Emerson Electric Company; General Electric Company; Honeywell Process Solutions; Neuralink; Omron Corporation; Rockwell Automation, Inc.; Schneider Electric SE; Siemens AG; Yokogawa Electric Corporation|
- North America is expected to show large amount of growth in the human machine interface (HMI) market during the forecast period because of the increasing technological developments, the research and development activities in the areas of HMI is growing due to the growing approval of IoT and machine-to-machine communication (M2M) in various industries in this region.
- United States contributed around 78% of the total North American HMI market. It is estimated to have a market value of US$1.79 Billion in the year 2021. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Canada and Mexico, each forecast to grow at 8.5% and 7.2% respectively over the 2021-2027 period.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at a higher growth rate due to increased population and disposable income. In this region, Japan and China are considered the manufacturing hubs of the human interface machine’s equipment. India is likely to emerge as a key region for the development of the manufacturing industry, which will further cultivate the market opportunities in the coming years. The ongoing rapid industrialization also drives the HMI market across India and China. China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific market and reach a market size of US$2.23 Billion by 2027. Easy availability of low-cost labor force and raw materials with the rising number of automation projects is probable to spur the demand. Apart from this, a growing number of public and private infrastructure investors across the Asia-Pacific market would boost the demand for sophisticated solutions.
- Within Europe, France, Germany, and the U.K. are the key countries responsible for the significant growth of the regional market. Germany is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period.
- Meanwhile, the Middle East & Africa is expected to show limited growth due to the strong presence of under-developed countries in Africa who are still struggling to meet technology standards. However, any growth that the region experiences is expected to come from developing Middle Eastern nations such as Qatar, U.A.E, and Oman due to a similar growth pattern as the Asia Pacific.
- Recent Trend and Developments: The major players operating in the global market have adopted key strategies such as product launch and acquisition to strengthen their market outreach and sustain the stiff competition in the market.
- Key Market Players: Key players list and Key companies profiled in this market include.
- Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape and growth factors.
- Embedded HMI
- Stand-Alone HMI
By End-user Industry:
- Process Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Energy & Power
- Metals & Mining
- Discrete Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Semiconductor & electronics
- Medical Devices
By Technology type:
- Motion HMI
- Bionic HMI
- Tactile HMI
- Acoustic HMI
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales Channel
- Indirect Sales Channel
- South America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
Objectives of the study
To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the respective market. To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total respective market. To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the respective market. A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
- What is the total market value?
- What will be the growth in 2027?
- What are the key trends in the market?
- What are the major players in the markets?
- What are the key growth strategies of industry players?
- Which region would offer a higher growth?
- What are the countries included in the rest of the word segments?
- How can I get report sample?