Global Refractories market – Overview
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Refractories market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Refractories market – Introduction
- Refractory materials are substances that are resistant to decomposition by chemical attack, heat, and pressure. They can withstand high temperatures that make them suitable for thermal insulation and heat stabilization applications in various end-use industries such as iron & steel, cement manufacturing, glass production, petrochemicals, and others. They are polycrystalline, inorganic, non-metallic, and heterogeneous that makes them capable for manufacturing internal structures of furnaces, kilns, incinerators, reactors, and other high temperature equipment.
- Rapid infrastructure development and increasing demand from the automotive sector has lead to rise in iron & steel production in both developed and developing economies such as the U.S., China, and India where refractory material are widely used for thermal insulation purposes.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- To analyze and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market
Global Refractories market Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
Shaped and Unshaped.
Clay Refractories and Non-Clay Refractories.
Iron & Steel, Non-Metallic Materials, Non-Ferrous Metals, Power Generation and Others.
|Companies covered||Allied Minerals Products; Almatis GmbH; Alteo Holding; AluChem, Inc.; CerCo Corporation; Chosun Refractories Co., Ltd.; Calderys Refractories Limited; Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.; CoorsTek, Inc.; Corning Incorporated; Dalmia Bharat Refractory; Harbisonwalker International; IFGL Refractories Ltd.; Imerys S.A.; Krosaki Harima Corporation; Lhoist Group; Lanexis; Qinghua Refractories Co., Ltd.; Magnezit Group; Minteq International Inc.; Morgan Advanced Materials plc; Puyang Refractories Group Co., Ltd.; Refratechnik Holding GmbH; Resco Products, Inc.; RHI Magnesita GmbH; Ruitai Materials Technology Co., Ltd.; Saint Gobain; Shinagawa Refractories Co., Ltd.; Vesuvius plc; Zhejiang Zili Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Refractories market
- The global Refractories market is divided into different segments on the basis of form, material, end-use and region. The Refractories market segment on the basis of form Shaped and Unshaped. On the basis of material, the Refractories market segment comprises a Clay Refractories and Non-Clay Refractories.
- The global Refractories market segment by the end-use involves Iron & Steel, Non-Metallic Materials, Non-Ferrous Metals, Power Generation and Others and many other sectors.
- By end-use, the metals & metallurgy end use segment dominated the global market in 2020, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. This is attributed to the increasing demand for iron & steel in automotive, construction infrastructure, industrial, railways, and others where refractory materials are widely used to withstand high temperatures.
- The global Refractories market segment on the basis of region includes Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and other parts of the world.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Refractories market
- Industry experts believe that COVID-19 would have a impact on refractories market as there is an increase in demand for refractories in various industries such as cement, iron and glass. Furthermore, they also believe that the market will rebound in Q4 in 2020.
- The global Refractories market includes major Tier I and II suppliers like as Saint-Gobain (France), RHI Magnesita (Austria), Corning Incorporated (US), Morgan Advanced Materials (UK), and Shinagawa Refractories (Japan). These suppliers have their manufacturing facilities spread across various countries across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa. COVID-19 has impacted their businesses as well.
- These players have announced the suspension of production due to the lowered demand, supply chain bottlenecks, and to protect the safety of their employees in the US, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, the demand for refractories is expected to decline in 2020.
- Several countries have temporarily stopped trade of unnecessary products, which has hampered the demand-supply chain of refractory material amid the COVID-19 situation.
Recent Developments in Global Refractories market
- In June 2020, Morgan Advanced Materials acquired of Carbo San Luis (Buenos Aires, ARG), to suooprt andgrow the network in Argentina, Chile and Peru.
- In June 2020, Vesuvius, under its brand Foseco, launched its new product—KALPUR. It is a Direct Pouring Application on an Automatic High-Pressure Green Sand Moulding Line, advantages of direct pouring, are improved yield and directional solidifcation can be realised on moulding lines where access to the cope is not possible.
Key Market Players in Global Refractories market
- The major players in the Global Refractories market are Allied Minerals Products; Almatis GmbH; Alteo Holding; AluChem, Inc.; CerCo Corporation; Chosun Refractories Co., Ltd.; Calderys Refractories Limited; Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.; CoorsTek, Inc.; Corning Incorporated; Dalmia Bharat Refractory; Harbisonwalker International; IFGL Refractories Ltd.; Imerys S.A.; Krosaki Harima Corporation; Lhoist Group; Lanexis; Qinghua Refractories Co., Ltd.; Magnezit Group; Minteq International Inc.; Morgan Advanced Materials plc; Puyang Refractories Group Co., Ltd.; Refratechnik Holding GmbH; Resco Products, Inc.; RHI Magnesita GmbH; Ruitai Materials Technology Co., Ltd.; Saint Gobain; Shinagawa Refractories Co., Ltd.; Vesuvius plc; Zhejiang Zili Advanced Materials Co., Ltd. and Others.
- The key market players are focusing on strengthening their sales & distribution network in the refractories market. Some of the market players are also focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic acquisitions supported by organic growth strategies such as manufacturing capacity expansions across regions to augment volume sales globally & cater to the local demand as well.
- Also, the Refractories market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Refractories market Study
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Refractories market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Refractories market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Refractories market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.