Global Smart Mirror market – Overview
- The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Smart Mirror market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Smart Mirror market – Introduction
- Smart mirrors are also called smart displays or digital mirrors. Smart mirrors use artificial intelligence, augmented reality, and gesture recognition technology. Through the combination of these technologies, smart mirrors can superimpose clothing on a person’s image, making fitting rooms a thing of the past. Smart mirrors feature a digital display behind the glass and connect to the customer’s phone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Smart mirrors are used in various industries such as retail, fashion, cosmetics, healthcare, and automotive. Global Smart Mirror Market includes progressed mirrors made by incorporating presentations, sensors, and cameras as major inserted electronic parts.
- The major driving factors of the smart mirror market are increase in adoption of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) in the automotive sector, rise in demand for connected devices, and transition to digital stores in the retail industry. On the other hand, increase in adoption of smart homes is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies and applications.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
- The report focuses on detailed profile of major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
- Coverage of historical overview, key industrial development and regulatory framework.
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
Global Smart Mirror market Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
Hardware, Software and Services.
Automotive, Hospitality & Retail, Residential and Other.
Self- diming, Self-cleaning and Self-repairing
|Companies covered||actiMirror Corporation; ad notam AG; Alke Srl; Dension Ltd. ; Dirror; Electric Mirror, Inc.; Evervue; Ficosa International SA; Gentex Corporation; Glance Displays, Inc.; Japan Display Inc.; Keonn Technologies S.L.; Magna International, Inc.; MemoMi Labs Inc.; MirroCool; Murakami Corporation; OakLabs GmbH; On The Wall, Inc.; Perseus Mirrors; Pro Display; Seura, Inc.; Seymourpowell Ltd.; SmartSpot Seura, Tech2o, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., TOSHIBA CORPORATION; Panasonic Corporation. and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Smart Mirror market
- The global smart mirror market is divided into different segments on the basis of component, application, technology and region. The global smart mirror market segment on the basis of component includes hardware, software and services. On the basis of application, the Smart Mirror market segment comprises automotive, hospitality & retail, residential and many more. The global Smart Mirror market segment by the technology involves Self- diming, Self-cleaning, Self-repairing.
- Among the application section, the friendliness and retail shrewd mirror fragment is required to develop at the most elevated CAGR during the figure time frame. Advantages of smart mirror are that it is frequently utilized in the retail area wherein retailers attempt to get the interest of likely customers and support them for incessant or customary visits.
- The global Smart Mirror market segment on the basis of region includes Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and other parts of the world. Asia Pacific accounts for highest share in the smart mirror market in terms of revenue contribution as compared to markets in other regions due to increased adoption of smart mirrors by various end-users such as retail, fashion, cosmetics, and healthcare in the region.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Smart Mirror market
- The Covid flare-up has negatively affected the worldwide Smart Mirror Market because of the harsh lockdowns and easing back down of assembling measures in a few businesses. The market is probably going to recuperate from the misfortune in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- The leading players of the market are zeroing in on advancing procedures to revitalize the market development in the post-COVID-19 world.
- The Smart Mirror Market reveals the assessed CAGR pre and during the COVID-19 emergency. According to the report, the brilliant mirror market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 8.4% during the gauge time frame. In comparison, prior, it was relied upon to be 9.1% in the pre-COVID-19 situation.
- The explanation for this defeat is that few nations have forced exacting lockdowns to stop the spread of COVID-19. Because of this, there is an enormous decrease in business measures all through the world.
Recent Developments in Global Smart Mirror market
- Portl, a startup in India established in March 2021, has developed two smart mirror products that will improve wellness and fitness programs. The startup has also received a seed funding by Kalaari. Portl Mirror and Portl Pro are both intelligent mirrors with 43-inch and 32-inch screens, respectively.
- In September 2017, Magna opened a designing community in China. The new focus is on creating up to 100 new openings, utilizing a few exceptionally gifted designers as per the Smart Mirror Market. The office is likewise expected to include an advancement display area where clients will want to see and communicate with Magna’s most recent advances.
- In October 2016, Ficosa opened a plant in Tennessee (US). The new plant is outfitted with the most recent innovation-based hardware, turning into the gathering’s most progressive creation community. The new office, devoted to delivering back sees frameworks, is bringing progressed fabricating occupations to Tennessee’s territory.
- In August 2016, Murakami, in participation with Foshan Murakami (China), set up another plant in Guangdong, China. The creation of back sees mirrors is relied upon to start at the new assembling office by mid-2018. With the new foundation, the organization is required to expand its creation limit by half.
Key Market Players in Global Smart Mirror market
- The major players in the Global Smart Mirror market are actiMirror Corporation; ad notam AG; Alke Srl; Dension Ltd. ; Dirror; Electric Mirror, Inc.; Evervue; Ficosa International SA; Gentex Corporation; Glance Displays, Inc.; Japan Display Inc.; Keonn Technologies S.L.; Magna International, Inc.; MemoMi Labs Inc.; MirroCool; Murakami Corporation; OakLabs GmbH; On The Wall, Inc.; Perseus Mirrors; Pro Display; Seura, Inc.; Seymourpowell Ltd.; SmartSpot Seura, ad notam AG, Tech2o, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., TOSHIBA Corporation; Panasonic Corporation and Others.
- Also, the Smart Mirror market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Smart Mirror market Study
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Smart Mirror market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Smart Mirror market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Smart Mirror market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.