Global Wireless Charging market – Overview
The report will cover the overall analysis and insights in relation to the size and growth rate of the “Global Wireless Charging market ” by various segments at a global and regional level for the 2014-2027 period, with 2014-2019 as historical data, 2020 as a base year, 2021 as an estimated year and 2021-2027 as forecast period.
Global Wireless Charging market – Introduction
Wireless charging is recharging batteries of electrical devices with no physically connected cables. Currently, charging of devices is an important aspect of business is response to power intensive applications. Mobile manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia, LG Electronics and HTC are positioning phones with wireless charging to drive demand at the high end.
Broadly speaking, there are three types of wireless charging. There are charging pads that use tightly-coupled electromagnetic inductive or non-radiative charging; charging bowls or through-surface type chargers that use loosely-coupled or radiative electromagnetic resonant charging that can transmit a charge a few centimeters; and uncoupled radio frequency (RF) wireless charging that allows a trickle charging capability at distances of many feet. Both tightly coupled inductive and loosely-coupled resonant charging operate on the same principle of physics: a time-varying magnetic field induces a current in a closed loop of wire. A magnetic loop antenna (copper coil) is used to create an oscillating magnetic field, which can create a current in one or more receiver antennas. If the appropriate capacitance is added so that the loops resonate at the same frequency, the amount of induced current in the receivers increases. This is resonant inductive charging or magnetic resonance; it enables power transmission at greater distances between transmitter and receiver and increases efficiency.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications and industry chain structure.
- A brief overview of the commercial potential of products, technologies and applications.
- Company profiles of leading market participants dealing in products category.
- Description of properties and manufacturing processes.
- To analyze and forecast the market size in terms of volume and value
- Discussion of the current state, setbacks, innovations, and the future needs of the market.
- Detailed discussion regarding impact of product on demand
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the market
- Examination of the market by application and by product sizes; utility scale, medium scale and small scale.
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the market
Global Wireless Charging market Report Scope
- The scope of the report covers the clear understanding and overview of the product.
- Analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimate year and forecast for 2027 with projection of CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
- The report covers discussion of economic trends and technology.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope.
- It also explains the major drivers and current trends within the particular sector.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped on the basis of their market share.
- Market estimates represent revenue.
- Discusses trends within the market and provides a future outlook.
- Reviews business activities of market leaders.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market scope
|Market size available for years||2014–2027|
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast units||Value (USD) & Volume (Million Units)|
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
United States, Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Australia, India, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and 54 Others.
Transmitters and Receivers (Aftermarket and Integrated).
Magnetic Resonance, Radio Frequency and Inductive.
Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense,Healthcare and Others.
|Companies covered||Convenient Power HK Ltd.; Duracell; Energizer Holdings Inc; Evatran Group; Elix Wireless; Fulton Innovation LLC; Integrated Device Technology, Inc.; Leggett & Platt; Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.; Momentum Wireless Power; Oregon Scientific; Ossia Inc.; Powermat Technologies Ltd (Procter & Gamble Co.); Powercast Corp.; Qualcomm Inc.; Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.; Sony Corporation; Texas Instruments Inc.; WiTricity Corporation; Zens and Others.|
Segments Covered in Global Wireless Charging market
- The global Wireless Charging market is divided into different segments on the basis of implementation, technology s, application, size, and region. The Wireless Charging market segment on the basis of implementation includes Transmitters and Receivers (Aftermarket and Integrated). On the basis of technology, the Wireless Charging market segment comprises a Magnetic Resonance, Radio Frequency and Inductive. The global Wireless Charging market segment by the application involves Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare and many other sectors.
- On the basis of geography the market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-east and Africa and Latin America. High volumes of electronics devices such as smartphones and laptops in Asia Pacific make it the most promising region for wireless charging market. However, United States is the largest regional market for wireless charging. Increase in adoption of wireless charging for industrial applications and growing awareness of wireless power technology among consumers propels market growth in this region.
Covid-19 Impact on the Global Wireless Charging market
- The market is expected to rise after the COVID-19 crisis has been neutralized, as governments have imposed strict policies to maintain safe environments in all manufacturing industries. At present, the adoption of wireless charging is high in the consumer electronics, and automotive industries.
- Before COVID-19, governments were supporting companies in the wireless charging ecosystem either financially or through favorable policies. However, governments across countries are now concentrating on health services to contain the pandemic.
- This may lead to less government support, causing the market for wireless charging to decline further. In 2020, wireless charging manufacturers are collaborating with technology providers to improve the efficiency of their products.
Recent Developments in Global Wireless Charging market
- In November 2020, Ossia Inc. launched the next-generation Cota 2.4 GHz platform, approved by the Federal Communications Commission for installation in the industrial, commercial, and residential sectors. The enhanced wireless power platform offers advantages such as higher transmitter efficiency, enhanced manufacturability, cost-effective design, lower power consumption, reduced weight, and thinner form factor.
- September 2020, Integrated Device Technology (IDT), a subsidiary of Renesas Electronics Corporation, announced the launched of the P9415-R wireless power receiver with the WattShare technology of Renesas Electronics Corporation. The wireless power receiver allows wireless charging of power banks, smartphones, and portable medical and industrial equipment.
- In October 2019, WiTricity Corporation has signed a technology transfer and licensing agreement with Green Power. The agreement enables Green Power to leverage the reference design and new technology designs for WiTricity’s wireless electric vehicle charging systems.
Key Market Players in Global Wireless Charging market
- The major players in the Global Wireless Charging market are Convenient Power HK Ltd.; Duracell; Energizer Holdings Inc; Evatran Group; Elix Wireless; Fulton Innovation LLC; Integrated Device Technology, Inc.; Leggett & Platt; Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.; Momentum Wireless Power; Oregon Scientific; Ossia Inc.; Powermat Technologies Ltd (Procter & Gamble Co.); Powercast Corp.; Qualcomm Inc.; Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.; Sony Corporation; Texas Instruments Inc.; WiTricity Corporation; Zens and Others.
- Also, the Wireless Charging market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Objectives of the Global Wireless Charging Market Study
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are influencing the growth in the Global Wireless Charging market.
- To analyze the competitive intelligence of players based on company profiles and their key growth strategies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to the individual growth trends, their prospects, and their contribution to the total Global Wireless Charging market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, and product launches, along with research & development (R&D) activities undertaken in the Global Wireless Charging market.
- A unique model is created customized for each study also offers suggestions that help enterprises to identify and mitigate risks.
- Global Industry Reports will also support you post-purchase for a period of 6 months to answer any of your queries related to the following market and to provide you any more data if you need, for your analysis.
- Also, you can buy some selected Chapters from the report.